8/25/11

St George... What a trip...

Lucas has been working a ton these past few weeks, so I decided to go to salt lake last Friday and visit some friends. Well Lucas had to work last weekend again and told me to just go to St. George since I was already in Salt Lake. So I was like yes I will, little did I know the drive almost killed me. So Friday I got up and met some friends in Salt Lake and had lunch with a couple of my way cute girlfriends. We went to where else RED ROBIN... To break it down we left Rock Springs at 6:30 am we arrived in St. George at 6:30 pm. I was so tired but it was so worth it. Here are some highlights...

Papa pushing West in the swing he so loved it...
So my son devoured a cup cake. I have to say this picture freaked me out he so looks like my dad so he must have some of me in him. Maybe its the cupcake mustache that make him look like my dad.
Legacy had a couple birthdays to go too. Here is Kaylah her cousin, my sister threw the cutest party and had a princess come "Cinderella". Oh did Legacy have a blast now she wants a princess for her birthday. It was so fun and I am so glad we got to attend.
She also had Terek her cousins party, it was a batman theme. It was a super cute party and Legacy had so much fun. I am so happy that Legacy got to go to his party she had a blast. I am thinking Legacy thought the weekend was just planned for her.
Here is my sweet son, I just love how he has to sleep on his belly.
So we left on Tuesday it only took 12 hours to get home. But it was a super fun trip and even though the drive was hard it was so worth it.

5 comments:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Looks like it was a fun trip for you. I can't even imagine driving that far with two kids, I'm glad you made it home safe.

Bridget said...

I love your pictures Shellie! I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to see you and your cute family while you were here. We will just have to try for next time you come.

Anisa said...

We had a blast... we're glad you came.

Rachel Doyle said...

You are brave! Looks like Legacy had fun though!

Em said...

I love how west is crashed out in the last picture looks like he too was tuckered out from all the fun.