So I might be MIA from blogging. It has been so ridiculously busy with all that I have going on. Some days it feels like I am running from one thing to another.
I have been wanting to get my workouts done early, and my friend suggested we should get up and run at 6:30 every day. I have to wake up no later than 5:30.. Get the kids ready and me ready so I can be out the door no later than 6:15. This has been working out way nice, it is sorta dark when we go but I am running with someone so its not so scary. The kids are now starting to wake up on there own around 5:30. I get a huge amount done after my run, and I am also motivated to get up because I know someone is waiting for me. After my run I am energized so this helps with keeping the house clean and all my chores Lucas gives me.
So this little girl has started pre-school, she absolutely loved it. When I went to drop her off she said I didn't need to walk her in. UMM yes I do (I have to sign her in and out) she was acting like she was 16 and I was trying to walk her to a High School class. I pretty much had to drag her home, but it was way nice that she loved it. I also have her enrolled in a music class this class is so amazing I am so happy she is in it. And she is also in Ballet again this she will stay in for a long time and I am so happy for her recitals coming up.
I have been wanting to get my workouts done early, and my friend suggested we should get up and run at 6:30 every day. I have to wake up no later than 5:30.. Get the kids ready and me ready so I can be out the door no later than 6:15. This has been working out way nice, it is sorta dark when we go but I am running with someone so its not so scary. The kids are now starting to wake up on there own around 5:30. I get a huge amount done after my run, and I am also motivated to get up because I know someone is waiting for me. After my run I am energized so this helps with keeping the house clean and all my chores Lucas gives me.
So this little girl has started pre-school, she absolutely loved it. When I went to drop her off she said I didn't need to walk her in. UMM yes I do (I have to sign her in and out) she was acting like she was 16 and I was trying to walk her to a High School class. I pretty much had to drag her home, but it was way nice that she loved it. I also have her enrolled in a music class this class is so amazing I am so happy she is in it. And she is also in Ballet again this she will stay in for a long time and I am so happy for her recitals coming up.

2 comments:
I love my early morning exercise... but I'm super glad I don't have to take my kids. Glad it's working out great for you!
Love Legz new hair cut:)
Good for you getting up and going exercising. I need to do the same...
Oh my gosh Legacy is so funny - acting like a 16 year old. Hilarious!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment