So in an effort to try and get Legz to eat better during the day, I have come up with an idea. If she wants something unhealthy she has to eat a fruit or veggie first. So this morning she wanted strawberry milk(this is all she ever wants besides candy). I told her she had to eat a banana first, so I cut it up into slices. As we were getting ready to leave I asked if she finished all of her banana. She said "there not on my plate anymore"! I looked around her plate was empty and there was no sign that it was in the trash. I was impressed. Well after we got home it was lunch time and she wanted chips. I told her she had to eat a PB sandwich and carrots. Well what happened next cracked me up:I opened the fridge and was looking around for stuff, I was moving stuff around I discovered it. She had taken her Banana slices and put them in a Ziploc sandwich bag then hid them in the fridge.
So she didn't exactly lie she said they were not on her plate anymore. So even though I thought it was really sneaky. I had to give her props for coming up with such a cleaver idea.
Needless to say I did make her finish them at lunch.. She was really upset everytime she put a slice in her mouth and would said that they were too old....
But then again she claims all food is too old after about 30 minutes.

7 comments:
That is awesome. There seriously do the funniest things.
That is freakin' hilarious, she is going to keep you on your toes. Love your picture on your blog by the way.
That is hilarious! She's a little miss smarty pants. I'm impressed. Give the girl a high five from me!
Thats pretty funny:) It must be the age because i can't get trace to eat good either.
I agree with Jessie - she took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks for the laugh! It's sad that she just cried each time she ate a nasty "old" banana. I hope this doesn't ruin her from eating bananas in the future. I'm so particular about eating bananas.
That is the best! I love Legacy!
That reminds of the time Bre threw her medicine in the OUTSIDE garbage can. I guess she didn't think I'd see it there. She was alittle younger than Legacy. Kids, they're so cute!!!
Post a Comment