Happy Halloween!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

5 comments:
I've never seen a UPS man look like that before. - Logan
What a cute little cat! I love this picture - she is soooooooooooo cute!!!
I was wondering what she ended up being for Halloween. I was totally expecting the UPS driver. She looks adorable! Joren misses her so much. He keeps asking when he can come and stay with you again... you wouldn't want him... he's a big pain right now!
Little cutie! The trunk or treat was fun...but they got way to much candy!
She looks so old in the picture. They really grow up to fast. I think you need to post of picture of your pregnant belly!!!
Post a Comment