10/26/10

UH OH..

Look what I did without asking Lucas....But I really like it (Will see if he does)..
Legz says she loves it.. I think she looks so much older now..

10 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

She actually looks just like you with her hair like that:)

Erin Evelyn said...

oh my goodness!!! she looks so grown up! i can not believe how fast she has grown up. I love her! give her a hug & kiss for me

Rachel Doyle said...

It's so cute! I wish Brynn had enough hair to do that.

Samantha said...

I agree, she does look older. What a cutie! I love the haircut!

DAVIS' said...

Heck Shell love it.

The DeLoe Family said...

Oh my gosh she looks soooo cute...and so much more like you now! Good job Mommy! :)

The York's said...

Way super cute!!!! Looks so grown up! Cutie!!

Anisa said...

She does look so grown up... but it's darling!

Lib-Dawg said...

LOVE IT! So stinking cute, Lucas has got to love it! DARLING, DARLING, DARLING!

Clay, Kyky & Jacks said...

She looks so much like you in this picture!! I love the bangs and short hair!!