So we decided to do something a little early for my birthday this year. Because Lucas was going to be gone to his Emergency Rescue Training. So he asked a while ago what I wanted to do and I told him go shopping in Park City.
Well we got to do just that and it was so much fun. My friend Erin and her family came with us, (Way Fun) and at the end of the day we all went back to Salt Lake and ate at Red Robin for Dinner "YUMM"...
Well we got to do just that and it was so much fun. My friend Erin and her family came with us, (Way Fun) and at the end of the day we all went back to Salt Lake and ate at Red Robin for Dinner "YUMM"...

15 comments:
you look so adorable Shellie. When is your little one due?
O MY GOSH Shellie you are so cute pregnant i love it. Happy Birthday hope you had a blast. I Miss you and cant wait to see you and the new little chubby man ( Hopefully soon ) hint hint...
I love birthdays! I am glad you had a fun day! Oh, and HaPpY BiRtHdAy (a little early)!! :)
I love birthdays! I'm glad you had a fun day! Oh, and HaPpY BiRtHdAy (a little early)! :)
It sure was fun! Except you didn't get much for it being birthday shopping! Hmmm, maybe you should come over and get your bday present!
glad to see a pic of you prego! You look super cute!
Legz looks sooo different without her bangs!
Can't wait to see you guys in Park City in a couple of weeks!
LOOK AT THAT FREAKING CUTE BABY BUMP! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED A PICTURE OF YOU!!!!!! Happy Birthday, sounds like you had a great early one, with your friends and coming to Utah!!!!
YAY!!! I'm glad you got to go to the big city!!!!;) I love red robin and shopping in park city, I'm so jealous!!
YAY!!! I'm glad you got to go to the big city!!!!;) I love red robin and shopping in park city, I'm so jealous!!
I lose connection with the internet ALOT so if I already commented sorry:) YAY for a trip to the big city!!!!;) I love red robin and shopping in Park City!! I'm so jealous!
Yay a preggo pic! You look great chica! Happy Birthday :).
I am glad you had so much fun, and got to eat some good food. I am sure it was a blast.
I hope you had an awesome birthday!! I love you & and miss you guys so much! You seriously have the cutest baby bump i have ever seen!
Look at that cute little prego belly, I love it! Hope you have a fun Birthday! :)
Cute Shellie -- Brandon and I think you look beautiful! Happy Birthday a day late! Brandon made some random comment about how this picture of you reminds him of the Shellie he knows - happy and easy going - not psycho like his other cousins...he he! Hope you had a wonderful day.
Rachel and Brandon
Post a Comment