So today was legz last day at Zumba, they actually let the parents stay and watch for the full hour. Well when they started to play Michael Jackson's bad she screamed and said "I love it". This made me laugh so hard, because I was in love with Michael Jackson at her age. Watching her was so fun, no wonder she kept saying she loved the class.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
awwwwwwww she is a minny shellie. I remember how you were with Michael Jackson. She is to cute
That is too funny:)
Joren wanted to watch it over and over.
She looks like she is feeling much better. What a cutie!
I'm so glad she seems to be doing better! That's such a cute video of her dancing. :)
Post a Comment