We decided to go to the fair yesterday, all I can say is we had so much fun...
We loved the variety of food they had, the funnel cake and the hand dipped corn dogs were so yummy. We left with a tons we still wanted to try... Maybe Next Year...
They had so many rides to ride on I was really surprised. Legacy loved the animals especially that they let you touch them. She went really crazy for them it was really fun watching her scream over all of them. Legacy had so much fun (I was so happy after last weeks drama, we really wanted her to have alot of fun)...
We loved the variety of food they had, the funnel cake and the hand dipped corn dogs were so yummy. We left with a tons we still wanted to try... Maybe Next Year...

5 comments:
Well she definitely looks like she is feeling much better! I love fairs!
She's such a cutie. The fair is so fun!
I agree with Summer - Legacy looks like she is back to normal. That ice cream she is eating is my favorite - I haven't had that kind in years! Looks like fun!!!!
Oh sweet Legz... I miss her (and you guys) so much!!! I'm glad the fair was fun.... I guess we need to do more fun stuff like that with our kids:)
Heck yes! Life is for fun, especially when you're young. It's such a relief to see her looking so well. How are YOU DOING DARLING!
Post a Comment