So I have to say that when we first had Legz Lucas would plan activities that were not kid friendly... But over the last year or so Lucas makes every activity fun for Legacy. It seems like every weekend he plans big activities that would be fun for Legz...
We spent today Kayaking down the Kayak park in Green River. Well I can't say we, I went on the running trail beside them. Lucas keeps me in check. Without him, I would probably be really careless with being pregnant (I think I can do anything)... All I can say is they both had so much fun, he is so amazing with her. He is already planning activities with the next baby our kids have an amazing Dad. It was a really fun day, even though I didn't get to go down the river(Next Summer I get to go, because I was super jealous of them today).
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

5 comments:
I think Kayaking is so much fun. It sure looks like Legz is enjoying herself.
I would think if the river was mellow enough for Legz that it would be mellow enough for a pregnant lady. Looks like fun!!! We've been going out on the boats at the lake a little lately and the kids love it!
Looks like Legz is enjoying the ducky. Is she going down deso with us next year?
Have to agree, your kids have some amazing parents. I wish I'd have learned to 'let loose' and enjoy life a bit more when mine were young.
That's so great that you have so many outdoor activities to do near you! At least there was a running trail for you :)
Post a Comment