So we decided that our little girl is a bit LAZY.... She wants to be carried everywhere and this is getting really old(not to mention we have a hike planned soon in Moab and we don't want to carry her). So in an effort to get her moving I have signed her up for a 4 week kid Zumba fitness Class, and I also take her to this outdoor track I run around the track and she kicks a soccer ball on the field in the middle of the running Track.
That being said we decided for a few Family nights we will do some Hikes or outdoor physical activities... We hiked to this Waterfall it turned out it wasn't much of a waterfall but I was really proud of Legz she hiked the entire way up and back.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

6 comments:
Way to go Legz! Don't let you mommy carry you!
I can't really picture legacy as lazy with two active parents. That camp sounds fun, and the hiking in your new town sounds exciting also.
How fun for her to be in a Zumba class & such a great idea!
Sounds like fun -- just wondering if you ever slow down?!? :) What part of WY are you in -- we might be coming that way in the next month or so.
Just remember Legz is only 3. Give her a couple more years, and look out. Legz has a lot of energy and endurance. I don't think I will be able to keep up with her in a few years.
Now it's my turn. Can I come. Exercise--SHOULD be a 4 letter word. Give me a good book any day.
Post a Comment