The alarm went off at 4:30am this morning, as we got out the door to go fishing. Now I know it is early but Lucas said he would build me a fire and that is really all it will take to get me up that early to go fishing, I LOVE CAMPFIRES..... Well we had a blast and so did Legacy I love taking her fishing she is a hoot to watch...
Lucas requested an Ice Cream Cake from Cold Stone This year... It is so Yummy and we will have leftovers FOREVER... Tonight I am taking him to a really good Chinese Restaurant I am so craving egg drop soup so I am so excited as well.
Me and Legz wish you a happy birthday we love you so much, even though she walks around saying she loves you more (what a punk she is)...

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lucas!
Hope you had a good one!!
HA Ha HA crap, sorry I do that alot. I think if it does't pop up right when I do it, that it doesn't work. Sorry
What you trying to 'show-up' Breane. Well, I'll take swimming over fishing anyday. [Just between you and me, I didn't even want to go swimming] I'm glad 'ya'll made yourselves some happy memories. We love you,,,,More!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Lucas Dear! That cake looks so amazing! I might have to see if I can get one for my birthday...YUMMY!
Post a Comment