Sorry for the late post, once I returned from our totally fun trip I have been super sick, I can only stand for a little bit etc I hope I get better soon.... We hiked Red Cliffs over the weekend, I think it was so funny that all the years I lived in St. George I had never been here. Everyone had so much fun... Here are a few cute pics...
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago



3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!
No Kayla this time? It's wonderful to see you having such a fun and full life. I keep thinking the new little one will be a boy. Is that just 'cuz Shar had a boy? Makes me wonder.
I'm going to need pics of Red Cliffs. I didn't have my camera with me! Totally cute. It was fun. And we all should have remembered our water:)
Who left that comment? Logan or Sydney?
Post a Comment