6/5/10

OH MY GOSH...

This is what I found when I came downstairs, before I freaked out because she was eating Doritos's on my sofa she was also watching an infomercial. Lately Legz has been obsessed with infomercials, it cracks me up. She was watching one the other day "The Swivel Sweeper", she told me there was vacuum that picked up cereal she was so excited(hello has she not seen my super cool vacuum). WHY OH WHY is she watching INFOMERCIALS? Thank goodness she is not old enough to order stuff, cause I think I would be sorry...

4 comments:

Brandon Doyle said...

Wait until she discovers QVC and finds out that she can order the stuff from the remote control.

Don't say nobody warned you.

ClistyB said...

thats pretty funny! Infomercials are long, thats a good thing :)

Mikes favorite thing ever, is the black and white part of the infomercial when the generic product isn't working and the person gets all angry.

Bridget said...

I have this horrible vision of cheesy hand prints all over that nice clean sofa, yikes!

Lib-Dawg said...

Oh my GOSH that's what I do! If I had money I would be buying every thing sold on an infomercial - it's a good thing I don't have money!!! She could totally pass as my kid!!!! Crazy!