5/24/10

Legz...

I thought I do a post on my little girl... Since I started to stay home it has taken some getting use to and we both had to get use to each other... I think we are starting to get the hang of this... A few Cute things about legz:
1. Today she woke up and said she wanted us to stay in our PJ's and eat Pop Tarts (That is her name for otter pops)..
2. Every time she sees a baby she points at my belly and says - I have a "BABY BELLY"..
3. She will take a bath 20 times a day, it is crazy how much she loves baths.
4. She loves to sit on our front porch and use sidewalk chalk especially if it is warm
5. She has already made friends up here, she plays cute with them (this is new for me to have kids running through my home all the time)
6. She has PINKY all the time and carries her around (I believe this little hamster will be lost one day, and we won't be lucky enough to find her like Brenner Finds Tagg all the time)
7. Hugs and kisses me all the time
8. Is always making up songs and dancing to them as she sings them (they are pretty cute, I can't wait to put her in a dancing class one day)
9. Watch her she throws everything away, if it looks like trash she throws it away. I know she is trying to help but the stuff she thinks is trash is not trash...

7 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

Oh my goodness!!!! i am so excited for baby blake #2! to bad i wont get to see this one everyday :(
I love legz! she is going to be the best big sister any kid could ask for! i am so happy for you and your growing family!! Love you! and hope all is going great!

Anisa said...

We found Tagg in the laundry room this morning. Look there first.

It's fun to be home with the kids all day... and hard too!

Legz should totally take dance!

nateandcj said...

Congratulations!! I am way excited for you and your family.

Lib-Dawg said...

How fun for you to be home with her all day! What a blessing...and again, CONGRATS ON THE BABY GROWING INSIDE!!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR PREGO!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Hey congrats on #2!!! That's so exciting! Glad to see that everything is going well for you in your new diggs.

wendypepper said...

Sweetie. Bridget told me the good news just days ago. Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you. I hope it all goes really really well. Love

wendypepper said...

congrats sweetie. I'm so happy for you and your little family. [which is getting bigger]