4/4/10

Why is moving so hard?

So this is our last week we will be living here... Every time I start to pack I start to cry, I never thought we would be leaving this home... I am not sure when I will get to post again, but I am going to miss all the friends we made up here and the family we get to see all the time...
As I start to say goodbye here, Soon I get to say hello to a whole new adventure,
Wyoming here we come!!!
Legz is going to be the cutest COWGIRL!!!
BTW - Packing up really stinks, I hate it...

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm so sorry hon, packing does really stink. I can't wait to come see you all in Wyoming. Never been there, and Brady and I are certainly due for a vacation.

DAVIS' said...

Shellie its going to be ok, think of all the new fun adventure you are going to have. Plus the only friend you need is me ha ha ha j/k. Your family is way cute and you guys are going to have a blast, have fun on all your new adventures... And your next order of business is getting legz a cowgirl hat asap.

nateandcj said...

yeah for new adventures, right? Packing does suck. What part of Wyoming are you moving to?

Lib-Dawg said...

Things that don't change stay the same...favorite quote from my mission. I'm excited for your new adventure, and jealous. Have fun! Hope I can come visit!!!! And, yes, packing is the worst!!! UGH...

Mary said...

Aw...I'm gonna miss you guys! Call whenever you come down to visit!