She is 3...
Legz was getting an I-Pod for her birthday that had a pink case and pink head phones... Jacinda from tiptopcakeshoppe (check out her website she is amazing), made her an I-pod cake. I think she had a blast at both birthday parties... Thanks to everyone who gave her gifts and came to her parties... I still can't believe she is 3!!!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Legz! We love you!!!
That is wonderful. 3-my goodness. Does she like tattoos. Only asking because in her last two pictures she seems to have some. I can still remember how much fun those were from when I was a girl. What a memory.
That cake is awesome!! When are you guys moving? We need to get together more before you take off!
Way to cute shellie. Love it
I can't believe she is 3!!! Time flies - love the pink iPod cake - very impressive.
Awesome cake! Your daughter is darling!
Post a Comment