4/17/10

Another Half Marathon...

Lucas and I ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon today. This is my 3rd year in a row running it - I talked Lucas into running it with me this year... It was really fun and running with Lucas it made the time fly by... Not to mention how Gorgeous the weather is today, I can't believe it...

4 comments:

Bridget said...

You both look fantastic Shellie. Congrats to both of you for doing the marathon.

Anisa said...

Seriously, where have I been???? How did I miss all of the picture taking and blogging? That is weird.

Congrats on running... you guys are awesome!

wendypepper said...

You're back!!!!!--- Great to see the post. Bryon will be running the S.G.M. in oct. He's only run half-marathons, so this should be great!

Lib-Dawg said...

Shellie, way to go! I wish I could've ran, but I'm also glad I didn't. So, big question??? Did you get into the SGM??? See you in June for this relay...yikes!!!