As I only have a couple days left in Utah and I am starting to say my Goodbye's. I begin to look back at the 3 ladies who Legz love's so much and talk about ALL the TIME!!
I will first start with Legz Aunt Anisa: When legz was born she totally looked like me, but as she got older she started to look more and more like Lucas. If we were in a store and it was me, Anisa and Legz someone would say to Anisa how beautiful her daughter was... Anisa has been so great to Legz, I am so glad we lived so close to Anisa. Thank you Anisa you are Amazing...
2nd is Erin: I posted this old pic of Erin and Legz because they have been best friends since she was born... Erin use to watch legz alot when I took her to work (we work in the same building), Legz always says "I want to go to Erin's". Erin always tells me she wants a kid like Legz.. I think when Erin has a kid she is going to be an awesome mom. Thanks Erin for all the hours and hours you played with legz, you always put a big smile on her face... Thanks to these 3 wonderful Women who have helped through everything with my little girl. I couldn't have done it without you...

1 comments:
I love you Legz!!!
Post a Comment