Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

7 comments:
It's very cool and very creative, but a pain in the butt to unvelcro it to put trash in. Just don't use the lid:) That's all I'm saying.
Oh, and don't you think that people would be able to figure out who's been making fun of you. How many people go to your house and use your garbage can? :)
That is pretty funny, but an awesome idea!
I like it. It's very creative!
I am too cheap to buy a new one and I need a lid you know me it would drive me freaking crazy to have a garbage can without a lid on it..
Simply fabulous - it might just be the new hit thing amongst the crafty people -- you never know -- and if it is - those said people who are mocking you will be delighted to share in your wealth!
PS - Love that you are cheap like me :)
Hey shell that is way cute and i am taking a vote that you need to start posting everyday again. Cause i love looking up your blog everyday, and i die a little inside when there is noting new posted.
Post a Comment