1/23/10

Awesome Weekend...

This weekend I got to scrapbook all weekend with my sister-in-law at a crop... It was so much fun I cannot wait until next year... I thought I would post a couple of pages I got done, I finished 11 but am still so far behind...


6 comments:

Mary said...

Those are sooo cute! Did you do them by hand or are they digital?

Lucashell said...

Yea they are digital - I was the only one there doing digital I felt a little out of place..

Bridget said...

you're so talented. I wish my pages could turn out that cute. Sometimes they just turn out blah.

Rachel Doyle said...

Cute -- I only do digital -- the only way to go!

Lib-Dawg said...

Love them! You need to show me how to do digital - If I'm ever going to scrapbook these days then that is what I have time for - digital. Glad you got to go and have a girls weekend.

Anisa said...

I had tons of fun... even though I don't feel like I was there all that often.