1/10/10

For Lucas...

This post is for my husband Lucas..
As you may or may not know my biggest hobby is running. This year is going to be one of my biggest race years ever: I am planning on 2 marathons, 2 half marathons and Ragnar relay race aka: Wasatch Back and a Tri-athalon...
I just want to say how awesome he is when my training starts every year. He always has something positive to say to me, and he is so encouraging. Without him I wouldn't be able to do something I really love doing, I love you so much! I wanted to thank him for being so supportive with every race I want to do, and always researching gear for me. You are the best, I couldn't ask for a better husband who helps me achieve my goals.

4 comments:

wendypepper said...

Lucky girl!!! I'll bet he's never had an unkind thing to say about you either.[ men are so cool that way!] I'm so happy that you are with such a great guy. Boy, his mom sure did something right!

Lucashell said...

I forgot to say that it is a 2 way road I support him in his River Trip Obsession, and it is an obsession not a hobby.

Mary said...

That is very nice to have support from your husband. It would definitely help. That's a way cute pic of you two. I love your bangs, way cute.

The DeLoe Family said...

What a great hubby...and a beautiful picture! You look gorgeous! :)