1/5/10

Done...

I absolutely love sewing, this is what I just finished (What a wild blanket). Legacy won't leave home without this blanket, kinda crazy... I swear I could spend all day sewing!

8 comments:

Mary said...

That turned out awesome! And you are so fast at sewing! That would have taken me at least a month...

DAVIS' said...

Way Cute shell.

nateandcj said...

do you take orders? that is way cute!

Clay, Kyky & Jacks said...

I really like it. I wish I could sew.

wendypepper said...

Nice job sweetie. Darn cute blanket. However, if I were you, I'd not be so free with the information that I'm totally talented. People will MOB you. xoxo

Lib-Dawg said...

Love it - that is a "crazy" quilt, good job.

Rachel Doyle said...

Looks great -- is that the quilt you made from the scrap exchange?

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is an awesome quilt! I wish I had the drive to actually do a piece quilt like that. Maybe someday.