9/18/09

So Cute...

So here is a funny image, I took legacy to work with me today! She decided to get every toy she had and make this half circle! She then sat in the middle of it, so she could see and play with all her work toys!

I also wanted to post that she went pee pee in the potty for the first time for me TODAY! I am so happy, this totally gave my weekend a good start!

4 comments:

nateandcj said...

yeah!!! on the potty training. one poop down many more to come:) Love the organization skills already.

Rachel Doyle said...

Yea for potty training -- I think we might start that process too! UGH!!!

wendypepper said...

Shel, did you notice that her half circle looks a little like your desk at work. Was she playing 'mommie' by any chance. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Lib-Dawg said...

That is so cute! Great job on the potty training! How exciting!