9/21/09

8 Years ago....

I married the love of my life...
I have had the best 8 years and look forward to many more with him!
Since lucas is gone today, I decided to take Legz to the Mayan! We had so much fun, we got a balcony seat and got wet! Now we are going to snuggle up and watch Hannah Montana, Legz movie Choice!

7 comments:

Anisa said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 8 years!!!

wendypepper said...

Anniversary Time!?I get a bit sentimental in September because that's when I got married. I hope you and Lucas [almost typed Luke] have as wonderful of time as your Uncle Thad and I did. Love you!

nateandcj said...

Happy 8 years!!

Lib-Dawg said...

Can't believe it's been 8 years - time flies when you are having fun! How fun to have a girls night out!

Mary said...

Sounds like tons of fun! Happy Anniversary :)

Bridget said...

I'm glad you had a fun anniversary Shellie. I've only been to the Mayan once but it was so fun. Legacy looks so darling.

Mrs Buchanan said...

I can't believe that it has been eight years! That is so cool. Congratulations.