So I decided to read the most romantic story of all time -Pride & Prejudice! I love the movie with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen, I have seen this movie over and over.
So here is my issue, I hate reading a book then watching and movie or the other way around, because they are so different. This is such an amazing love story and they left out so many important parts. It just bugs me so bad, I get so upset that one of my most favorite movies, is so different from the book. I am totally prepared that they are going to be somewhat different, but I hate when they totally change it!
So here is my issue, I hate reading a book then watching and movie or the other way around, because they are so different. This is such an amazing love story and they left out so many important parts. It just bugs me so bad, I get so upset that one of my most favorite movies, is so different from the book. I am totally prepared that they are going to be somewhat different, but I hate when they totally change it!

9 comments:
Okay Pride and Prejudice is totally the best love story better, and I'm going to warn you now. The book is so much better than the movie. I love the movie too, but the book is so so so so good! You'll love it. Just try not comparing the book with the movie. It will definitely ruin it for you. Keep on it though, it really is a great book!
I totally agree with you on that one. Also, how did you change your font? It is so cute, what is it called?
Yeah not a fan of Pride and Prejudice...I kind of liked the Mormon spoof??? Good luck on that...Jessie beat me to your post...I was going to say talk to her. Maybe one day I'll give it a try...until then I think I will be the only girl who doesn't care for the book or movie. I think I fell asleep trying to watch it.
it's always better to read the book first, then watch the movie.
I love the book Pride and Prejudice -- you should watch the 6 hour BBC version of it -- It's pretty dang close to the book. I haven't seen Keira Knightley version -- although I did just purchase it two days ago for my sister in law for Christmas.
Know the feeling, love. LOVED 'Gone with the wind,' [movie version] so decided to read it. I was never so INSULTED in my life! In the movie, it was so tragic when Bonnie dies, in the book, the author had the NERVE to make Bonnie NOT an only child. How dare she!!! Anyway, I do like both versions, hope the same holds true for you!
Yeah you definitely need to watch the A&E Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth. That is the best version ever! I'll watch with you if you want someone to watch it with!
The books are always better! The only movie that I have found to be close to the book was the A&E version of "The Scarlet Pimpernel". It is now one of my all-time favs!
Books are always so much better b/c they can add so much more detail. If movies had all that detail they'd be 5 or 6 hours long. I've tried to learn not to compare books to movies. I just finished "The Time Travelers Wife" the book & I'd seen the movie. Both great but a lot of differences.
Post a Comment