It is no secret that Legz prefers Lucas over me. She always wants to go to him and always wants to be with him. Well this past weekend we went on a little getaway with out her (I missed her like crazy), but she had a blast staying with her cousins! However, ever since we picked her up, she wants to be with me, wants me to hold her, love her etc... Today when I dropped her off to Charlies she clawed my neck and cried mommy. Most of the time when I go to drop her off she acts like I should wait in the car and not come in (she acts like she is a teenager and I am dropping her off at high school). I think it was really good to be apart this weekend, now maybe she will want me sometimes instead of her daddy!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

2 comments:
See you ARE needed! It's so fun to hear about your little family. Keep up the good work Shel. By the by, where did you and Lucas get away to? Or is that a secret?
Our kids always go crazy when Brandon gets home from work everyday. It makes me a tad jealous after all it is I who takes care them 90 percent of the time. However, after we got back from our little get away it was me they came running too -- it did make me happy!
Post a Comment