8/8/09

Midnight Run Results

I ran the 2009 Midnight Moon 5k last night, my friend Mary ran with me she is super cute. I just wanted to post my results I think I did pretty good, although it was at midnight and I was so freaking tired.
I placed 8Th in my division out of 42
I placed 37Th overall
Time 27:22 and my pace was 8:48 per mile
Also it was good to see my friend Clisty there last night I wonder how she liked it?
(Sorry no photos but I forgot my camera)

3 comments:

ClistyB said...

You are so fast!! Well, for as hard as you train, you oughtta be! I am so glad you told me about it. We had a great time. I will fwd the pic my cousin took when he emails it to me.
My time was 35 mins, BUT that was a minute or two longer than my real finish time since my cousin had me run thru the finish line a second time for photo purposes! My sis came in at 32. But even if I go with the 35 min time, it's two minutes faster for me anyway. I showboated too much in the beginning and it killed me on the hill.
Without the chips, how the heck do they time you? And is it accurate given that we all don't pass thru the start at the same time?

DAVIS' said...

Shell you are awsome.

Lib-Dawg said...

I agree - YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME! I want your motivation!!!!!!!