.... I am such a sentimental person,

tonight I took Legz for a 6 mile run and started to think this might be one of the last times I run with this stroller. I have been looking at getting a Running/Bike Stroller. I have absolutely loved this stroller!!! This stroller helped me loose 70 pounds, it also helped me train for my races(especially the St. George marathon)! Legacy loves this stroller and she has sat in it for about 2.5 years now. I have taken her running in the spring/summer/fall and some of the winter when I go to the Olympic oval. She has never cried when she was in it. I have been amazed at how many miles I can run with her, and she has never complained once. I think I will be very sad when I got to sell it!
5 comments:
Just a heads up that you would probably get more money selling it on KSL than you would at a yard sale.
That look like a sweet ride foe Legacy. Much nicer than the one I use. But I love having a jogging stroller, it would be hard to be a runner without one.
How in the WORLD do you push that thing when you are RUNNING! You are in even better shape than I realized! Here I am, trying to get on my exercise bike regularly and you run pushing THAT THING! Oh my!
Don't sell it...what if you have another baby???
That comment from wendy pepper is funny.
Post a Comment