...Anal about Pinky's Cage! I do this about once a week!
Vacuum out all the old stuff...
wash the cage with soap and water...
fill the cage with new pine (I like the smell of pine), new food and new water..

the final product a very clean cage..
I guess my only question is am I deforming pinky? I see that every time someone holds her then sets her down, she cleans herself where you held her.
the final product a very clean cage..
I guess my only question is am I deforming pinky? I see that every time someone holds her then sets her down, she cleans herself where you held her.

4 comments:
That's funny! Animals can be so odd. I hope things are well with you. Love you!
Pinky I'm sure loves a clean living quarter. I don't know how you and Anisa have a pet like that. I'm totally a plant person. But to each their own. :)
you vacuum up the stuff, then have to empty the vacuum. why not just dump the old pine in the trash. you are weird.
It totally freaks me out to move the cage with stuff in it.
Post a Comment