7/16/09

This took F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!

As you all know I took up sewing, I am trying to learn on my own. This was my first real project, I made this for Legz. I can't believe how hard it was, I made a million mistakes but learned alot.

7 comments:

Anisa said...

IT TURNED OUT SUPER CUTE!!! I'LL HAVE TO POST IT ON MY CRAFT BLOG.

Clay, Kyky & Jacks said...

That is so cute! I need to become more crafty.

Logan and Sydney said...

OOOOH! Is it for me?

The York's said...

Good job, you'll have to show me how:)

The York's said...

Crap I've posted like two comments and they aren't showing up so sorry about that:)

Lib-Dawg said...

Love it!!!! Those are my favorite - I made one about a year ago, thanks to Aunt Debbie for showing me how.

Ron and Debbie said...

Your definately not a quitter. I know you will keep after these cute crafts just to spoil a cute little girl.