7/19/09

What a FUN weekend!

This weekend I ran the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon, it was so much fun. We stayed in the KOA at the start of the race in Cannonville. This is Erin I met her when we were getting on the buses to be shuttled to the start of the race. I ran with her it was so fun to meet her she was so cute. I can't believe she drove an hour and a half to run this race, how cool is that.
After the race we packed up and went to Tropic it was so beautiful. However my daughter got sick over the weekend, and with a fever she still had a smile on her face. I wonder why someone always gets sick on our vacations.

7 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Way to work it girl!!! There was two girls in my ward that ran that race too. Do you think you'll do it again?

wendypepper said...

Good job dear heart! You'd be proud of Grandma. She does 30 minutes on the exercise bike 3 times a week. She is getting so much stronger. Her doctor sure was on the right track with this treatment. I meant to ask? Does Lucas run too?

Anisa said...

Poor sweet Legz. It looks like fun. Let's plan a trip to bear lake next summer!

Emily said...

Great job, you are amazing! :)

ClistyB said...

ood job for taking on another half-er. But EVEN BETTER job for camping the night BEFORE a half-er.
Crazy woman.

nateandcj said...

You amaze me Shel!! That's so awesome!!

The DeLoe Family said...

YAY you found me! I love your blog and your family is so stinkin' cute. And by the way, I am so glad that we met at the race. I seriously was DYING at the end and you got me through it. You can get the morbid details about the end of the race from my blog LOL!