7/16/09

Welcome PINKY!

We have been debating for awhile now if we should get a bird or hamster. We had originally decided on a bird before we saw Legz with Tagg!
Welcome PINKY to our home, she is a White Snow Hamster! I think what tipped the scale was the pink cage, now legz goes around saying PINKY, so cute...

3 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Will you hold Pinky? Or does he freak you out???

Lucashell said...

Yes I can hold her I am so proud of myself, she is so wild last night all she did was run in her wheel. She is so cute, However if you hold her she tries to escape or open the cage door and she tries to get out. Hope she mellows out a little.

Ron and Debbie said...

I know 2 boys that will get ole pinky mauled to death. That is if Legz don't.