We took our family trip this weekend and we had so much fun so I thought I would post a few highlights of our trip. I was so sick with the flu all weekend, but was way proud that I strapped a smile on my face and did everything we planned on doing.

Here are some fun shops we stopped at and went shopping. Legacy cracked me up she went crazy over 2 little plastic Lizards. We stopped at this store that had ginormous home grown tomatoes.
We went and hiked calf creek falls, the whole time I kept thinking that I hope I don't vomit on my shoes or anyone who will witness this. It was so nice it rained all day except when we were hiking, lucky.
Sunday morning we ventured into Capitol Reef, we had so much fun. We hiked a fun 2 mile hike and saw a really cool rock bridge.
So on our way home we stopped at Mom's Cafe, It is my most favorite restaurant. They had some awesome reading (these are just a few)-The fine art of worrying
-The outhouse book
-How to Cheer up crabby people
-Men's guide to figuring out woman
-How to outsmart an idiot
When we got our check the waitress brought legz an ice cream cone, she went crazy. Then she went outside and sat on this bench and finished her ice cream.
We had such a fun time and did so much all in just 3 days, it wasn't long enough.

9 comments:
Logan made me eat at Mom's Cafe once. It was the worst!
what a fun trip! it looks like you guys had such a fun family vacation!! Way to be toughin it out even though you were sick!! i hope you are feeling better!
I love calf creek falls! What a fun trip - isn't that part of Utah just beautiful? That's to bad you were sick - you don't even look it. P.S. Glad to see your back on blogging. :)
I'm jealous. It has been so long since I hiked Calf Creek. Looks like it was a fun vacation. Sorry you were sick.
Thanks for the picture of Legz in our favorite tree in Capitol Reef. I just love the Bolder Mt. and the area around. Glad you had a great time.
Hey, that was fun reading. Geez, I can never bring myself to go ANYWHERE! I think it's the DRIVING part! I'd loved to do that if someone would just sit me down in the middle of a park. Wouldn't that be GREAT!
Love the new post, so sorry you were sick. IT sounds like you had a fun weekend in spite of it though. Hope you have a fun fourth of July too. I'm planning on going to Brigham City and watching the fireworks with some friends of mine after work. And then on the 8th, 9th, and 10th we're going to St. George to see family. Thanks so much for putting your blog back up to read, you're the best :)
I don't know, I wish they never had to end. :) Hope you are feeling better. Looks like you had fun anyway!!
Sorry to hear that you were sick -- The pictures look beautiful however! Hope you are feeling a lot better!
Post a Comment