6/9/09

Daddy Daughter Time!

Lucas has been playing x-box live lately, and Legz insists on sitting right next to him. She has to have the pink controller this is non negotiable!

7 comments:

Anisa said...

did he find his headset or buy a new one? I still think ryan should trade in his playstation for an xbox.

Lucashell said...

We found it - Lucas put it somewhere! Even though he is blaming me!!! AND YES RYAN NEEDS an XBOX!

Mrs Buchanan said...

That picture reminds me of a picture of me when I was like 3 with Cash and my Dad. I think that it is in the family scrapbook Anisa made.

Mrs Buchanan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ron and Debbie said...

priceless picture.

wendypepper said...

Dang it, but that is cute! My but Legacy is a pretty young lady!

Mary said...

hey! I haven't checked blogs for so long...sorry. What happened with your sinus infection? Everything's fine?