6/26/09

Straighten it...

When I found out I was having a girl my biggest fear was doing her hair. Recently she has been letting me straighten her hair, it has been so fun to play around with it.

8 comments:

Lucashell said...

I love her. Can't wait for the weekend.
Lucas

wendypepper said...

I love that you two love being parents so much. Lucky, Lucky Legacy!!!!

Anisa said...

Love that beautiful girl and her beautiful eyes!!! I'll have to send you the pics I took camping.

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is such an adorable picture. Her hair is very cute straight.

Lib-Dawg said...

She is just so darling!

Bridget said...

Love the picture, she's to precious. Shell we still need to get together sometime and hang out. Maybe you can call me with your address? Hope you're all having a great day.

Mary said...

Girls are so fun. I'm thinking about cutting Ellie's hair for the 1st time. I'm a little nervous. Legacy is so cute :)

nateandcj said...

She is seriously so cute!!! Love her hair!!