Well here we are camping, in the rain, rain and rain. We went with Anisa, Ryan, brenner, Joren, and Terek. We ended up leaving early I just wanted to post a couple things to remember that: we left early cause of the cold and the rain. Lucas says "that we will not be camping over memorial anymore" we have had no luck with the weather.
I like this photo of us, the scenery was so pretty.
I love this photo of Joren, he looks so cute. I wanted to thank Joren, because of him Legacy for some reason thinks she has the ability to pee by a tree standing. She doesn't understand she doesn't have the right equipment to do that, pure humor. We were trying to pack up and they played so cute together in the mud I love it.
This is Brenner, I liked this photo!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

3 comments:
so sorry your camping trip was ruined by the rain. I love the photos though, you do such a good job with them.
I hate CAMPING!!!! Did it as a teen and have refused to do it since. I LOVE to picnic in the mountains but CAMPING, NO!!!!!!
That's to bad it rained on you...I was going to ask where you went camping, but I saw Anisa posted the place. Hope you have better luck when you go camping in Bryce Canyon.
Post a Comment