5/17/09

Jump and Jump and Jump!

This is what we got Legacy for her birthday and she loves it... We had it set up in the basement until it got warmer. Well its warmer, she wants to be zipped into it before she starts jumping. Probably cause she kept falling out and smacking her head on the cement in our basement (lets hope that doesn't cause any permanent damage). It is so nice to zip her in it and do some yard work, and not worry about her climbing that dang rock wall.

10 comments:

Anisa said...

Glad she's had time to have fun in it before the bully Joren gets over there.

Logan and Sydney said...

It's like a cage that is fun. That's awesome!

Anisa said...

Ok, the new header and pics weren't there when I checked the blog... I would have noticed those. I totally want to scrapbook those even if you don't win my contest! They all turned out great!

Clay, Kyky & Jacks said...

Ok were did you get this. Jackson would love something like that.

Erin Evelyn said...

this looks so fun!! i bet she likes it so much better outside!! your new pictures are so cute! you did such an awesome job!!

Mary said...

That looks so fun!

wendypepper said...

Do they have one of those in adult size!?? What with my recent 'lightheadness' that could be just the ticket. I see it now, 'ok kids, zip Grandee in so she can get her exercise.' Wouldn't that be great?

Bridget said...

Trampolines are the best. I remember one of us falling off ours and hurting something. Was that you Shell, or someone else? Time makes the memory kinda fuzzy.

nateandcj said...

I have seen those and it looks awesome. Just her size. She looks like she could stay in there forever.

Ron and Debbie said...

Just put on the factor 15 and let her jump for hours.