So for the past week I have been complaining that I can smell smoke that really isn't there. Finally tonight I went to the doctors as I am explaining it to the doctor he says I it sounds like I have something called "Olfactory Hallucinations", I said crap I am imagining this? He kind of chuckled and said no it is a disease, but he said for now I am "assuming" you just have a sinus infection. Then he continues with a "however, if I give you an antibiotic and it doesn't clear up then I want you to get a scan done". Sometimes if people can smell smoke that isn't really there, they might have a tumor. But, he wanted to start out small with a sinus infection cause that might be reason. So we will see I am pretty sure it is just a sinus infection, but what a night!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

6 comments:
Hopefully thats all it is, I'll cross my fingers.
Seriously, you guys have all the bad luck right now. Hopefully the antibiotics clear things up!!!
I hope it's just an infection...otherwise that would be scary.
We're praying for you, and remember Deb's cyst in her sinus wasn't cancer.
What if you smell smoke that is there!? oH WAIT, THAT'S ME, NOT YOU! Hope you are feeling better real soon!
I have to say that is rather humorous. I'm sure that it is nothing serious.
Post a Comment