2/9/09

We are Having Vent Problems!

We are having Vent problems, if you come to our home you will see our vents look like this. Why? Well apparently a little girl in our home has a habit of taking out all the vents, and putting things down the vents. We are now short on forks and spoons, also all but 2 of our baby spoons are gone. At first I thought I was crazy until I caught her in the act. She did take all the vents out once and stack them in her room, that was fun putting them all back.

7 comments:

Anisa said...

She did that at our house too.

DAVIS' said...

Ha Ha Ha Shell she keeps getting more and more cutie everyday.

Lib-Dawg said...

So you can't screw the vents in? That's a bummer - she is something else!

Ron and Debbie said...

I agree she just keeps getting cuter every day. Is it possible to Legz proof your whole house? I think not, have fun.

Logan and Sydney said...

I remember putting crayons and bouncy balls down our vents when I was little.

wendypepper said...

That is too cute! Maybe you should bring her to my house. While I was putting everything back where it belonged, maybe, just MAYBE, I'd do a little cleaning. [I mean with something other than an air compressor.]

Mary said...

That makes me laugh. Quite the mischevious little girl you have.