2/8/09

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!

We just wanted to say Thank you for coming up this weekend. We know it was a hard trip but it really meant alot to all of us up north to see you. Lucas says "I loved seeing MOM up here, it felt like we had her back"! We Love you! I had to post this picture, it would crack up Grandma and Grandpa that Legacy wanted to wear Grandma's hat!

5 comments:

wendypepper said...

THAT'S a hat?? Are you sure??? Legacy looks cute. I was telling Rachel tonight: How come Brynna doesn't have hair? Legacy has TONS!! Hope all is well with you and yours!

Mary said...

That's a cool hat...it looks like a wig.

Anisa said...

It did feel like we had her back. We love you so much mom!!!

Lib-Dawg said...

That hat makes her eyes just pop!

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is a cute picture. Love the hat!