2/4/09

Why does she do this stuff?

The other day I realized some of the habits Legacy has that she does over and over. So I have been collecting photos to post! Here is a photo of her with fabric cut in strips. She loves to play with these kids of things. She will even turn into a kitty cat if you dangle them in front of her. She loves to play with strings this is her favorite toy, she also likes to freak me out and wrap it around her neck over and over.
(BTW Anisa Lucas said "UM NO" when I showed him the fabric that why she gets to play with it, He said he will be going with you)
She loves to plug stuff in! Scary for me fun for her. I had no idea this was on, because I unplugged it! This happens alot so it freaks me out!
Putting all her shoes in her hamper, if you are ever over at our house and want to put shoes on her this is where they will be.
Unzipping the DVD case (I don't know how she figured this out) and choosing a movie, Over and Over and Over. At least she brings me kids shows, so far that is.
Closing all the doors in the house, if she leaves a room she closes the door if she is in a room she closes the door. Here is the only problem she doesn't know how to open them up yet so sometimes she starts crying cause she thinks she is trapped.

This has to be the most annoying this she throws everything off her desk "ALWAYS". Nothing can ever just be on there. I can't tell you how many times I have picked this up, and I am sure how many more times I will be picking this stuff up!

6 comments:

wendypepper said...

Shell Bell if you don't let me see that little Darling next time you're down I'll---Hold my breath until I turn BLUE! [how bad would that make you feel?] I swear, she's just about the cutest thing on the planet!

ClistyB said...

I can see myself just piling things onto her desk, just to bug her!

nateandcj said...

It's funny that kids at her age have little habits already :) But like I have said before she is seriously so cute (that makes up for all the little habits, right?)

Anisa said...

I believe I have some pictures somewhere of Brenner with stuff wrapped around his neck.

I don't like the fabric with that comforter either. I think that the comforter you have is too classic of a style for that whimsical fabric. We'll keep looking.

Lib-Dawg said...

You've got to get her acting like a cat when she plays with the yarn! I would love to see a video to that!

Ron and Debbie said...

That very sweet little girl throws stuff off more things than just her desk. She is so danged cute, her Grandpa just keeps picking up the stuff just to hear her squeal and throw it again. It sure was hard to leave her and those sad eyes.