As I was getting ready for work, I went to check on Legacy and she was looking out the window watching the snow come down. I asked her if she wanted to get ready and she said "NO". No really means yes, so we went to pick out clothes. She gets to pick what she wants to wear. So of course she picked her snow gloves and Snow coat, she also picked her favorite black pants and the pink shirt I hate (she loves it cause it is easy to take off).
So here is the real reason I am posting. Last night we went and met with the lady who runs the day care she will be going to in 2 weeks. I feel so lucky to have gotten to bring her to work with me for this long. I am really going to miss her during the day, I get all chocked up even thinking about it. I know she will be so happy there - Heck she didn't even want to leave her home last night. All I have been doing to day is giving her hugs and kisses, I know I am going to miss her so much.

7 comments:
What a cute smile. Yea! you will be crying like we did everyday when you have to leave her. She is so hard to leave.
she is gorgeous Shellie, I imagine it will be very hard but I know you're made of strong stuff. I'm thinking of you and her and hoping this transition is smooth for the both of you.
Oh, so sad. I got to stay with Ellie until recently also, it was really hard to make the change. But now...it's okay. Good luck making the switch.
Shell, you're such a cute mommy. Good luck with the really big change. One day you'll say, "I used to take Legacy to WORK with me???" Ok, maybe not.
You should have seen me the first day I left Brenner to go to work...it wasn't pretty.
Yeah, that's going to be hard. At least she likes it and you won't have her kicking and screaming when you leave her.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVe your new background!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment