2/16/09

What a night!

What a day! Today I woke up thinking that Lucas had the day off and I was only going to work half a day! Well Lucas got called into work, so I took legacy and we both ended up working until 5:00. When I stepped outside this afternoon, it was so nice so I called Lucas and said we must go to Gateway! I was shocked he agreed right away (It usually takes alot of begging). Well it was a nice night walking around gateway perfect weather! This is what me, Lucas and Legacy shared for dinner, Lucas loves nachos "Fully Loaded".
I usually never buy Legacy toys unless it is for her birthday or Christmas. But tonight I thought she could have a build a bear, she has been so good these past couple weeks. So I thought I would treat her, she picked a panda... I loved watching her kiss and hug this cute little stuffed animal!
So there is a new restaurant at gateway, Lucas can't wait til Logan comes up so he can go to it with him. We went and checked out the menu, and you apparently build your own burger. I guess you can make the same one you always get at Red Robin Logan. So will have to try it next time you guys are up! It looked like a fun place to go!

4 comments:

wendypepper said...

I want your dinner first of all, ours' was awful! Those build a bears are so fun for little kids. Bridget gave me a new 'friend' for Valentines. I KNOW I'm old but I LOVE it!!!!

Mary said...

Alex would love that burger restaurnt. He loves burgers!!!

Lib-Dawg said...

Your blog looks good. I love the pic of you three. That burger joint sounds good...maybe we can eat there instead of Astro after the 1/2???

Lib-Dawg said...

Oh P.S. Lucas - I changed my blog picture...so you can start sending single men to my blog?!?!