1/17/09

A nightmare!

Well Anisa has been bugging me to get an updated photo of Legacy! So today Lucas was in school all day and I wanted to fill our day so I got her pictures taken. What in the "HELL" was I thinking? All I can say is we struggled with her for 30 minutes and this is the only shot that turned out! The last time I got her pics taken she was 1, and now she is almost 2 and there was a big difference!

6 comments:

wendypepper said...

I laughed so. Not sure why.I don't recall my children every giving me trouble about their pictures being taken. Lovely picture!!!

Logan and Sydney said...

I always sat really still for the picture people. They freaked me out!

Lib-Dawg said...

Wow. Well at least you got one great picture...I would like you to send me a copy! ;)

Ron and Debbie said...

She's worth it.

DAVIS' said...

Shell that picture is way cute and you better send me one. All be checking the mail........

Anisa said...

So worth the Hell you went through. Thanks for the pic!!!!