1/19/09

Cafe Rio!!!

Today me and Legz had the day off. I can tell you I was so excited, However this is what has happened. First Legacy didn't get up until almost 10am I got up at 9am. Weird for me because I am always up at 5am working out. So we got ready and headed out the door we had one quick stop at work. Then I decided to take Legacy to Cafe Rio this just happens to be her most favorite place in the world. I ordered my meal with a drink, and a kids quesadilla for Legz when I got to the register my total was $5.18. Now for all you who eat at Cafe Rio it is never under $8 or $9, so I asked why? I guess it was the "Today's Special"! Well that made me so happy. Then we set off for Gardner Village I wanted to go to the fabric store. When we were done it was 12:45pm so I wanted to take her to jumping jacks, we pulled up in the parking lot and I couldn't find a spot to park it was so busy, plus Legacy was asleep. So I said bag this I am going home and me and Legacy will go build a snowman! Needless to say she is still asleep and it is almost 4:00pm. I think it is cause she is home with boring mom, bet she wakes up when her daddy gets home!

5 comments:

wendypepper said...

Sweetie, do you take your camera whenever you go out? If so it's a great idea. That picture is ,without question, a don't miss.

Anisa said...

Cute little messy face!

Lib-Dawg said...

How fun that you two could hang out and you didn't have to work...to bad she slept most of the day??? At least you got a heck of a deal at cafe rio!!! Yum, that sounds so good!

Tamalama said...

You gotta hand it to her-she has good taste!

Mary said...

Mmmm...I love Cafe Rio! $5 for two people to eat? What a deal!