She opens wrappers not you!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
That's the only way I know how to learn "the hard way" Kinda cute when they are little not so cute when they are big! Anyway what happened to your "Sunny" post?
The reason I took the Sunny Post off: I went home and watched an episode online from the 4th season and thought "OOOH that is worse than I thought". So I didn't want anyone to watch an episode - Just cause I am corrupt no one else should be!
She does have a temper! Its a good thing she is cute and can get a way with it :)
Oh little independent one!!!
Post a Comment