11/8/08

The Crying Game!

I can't seem to stop crying but I need to Buck up today! I have alot of fun plans for my daughter and I need to be happy! This is why I am the saddest bird!
Story:
I was at work last night folding clothes, when I realized I didn't have my diamond anniversary band next to my wedding ring! I knew I had it on that night it is the only thing that keeps my ring on my finger! I searched and searched and could not find it! Lucas warned me to re-size them after all the weight I lost, but I just kept saying "as long as I wear the band I am fine"! It is so my fault, these last couple of weeks I almost lost the band a couple of times! I knew my rings were too big but I just kept thinking I would notice! Needless to say my wedding ring is put away because without the band my ring doesn't fit and looks naked on my finger! Those two were the best pair they went so good together! AAAH I am so mad at myself!
I am so heartbroken about it!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm so sorry hun, I've lost my wedding band before so I know how you feel. I hope you can find it, and all will be well once again.

Anisa said...

Oh, I'm sooooo sorry.

Mary said...

Hey this is mary. Yes i remember you from Target. So crazy that you found our blog,I'm glad that you did. Your little girl is so beautiful! You are quite the runner...my goal is a 1/2 marathon, i dont think i could ever do a full one. Good for you, how long did you train for?

Clay, Kyky & Jacks said...

Oh that totally sucks. I am so sorry.

Tamalama said...

Oh man, mine broke once and that was rough until I could get it fixed. Now I just take it off during the winter because my fingers shrink and the rings fall off all the time. I hate to re-size every 6 months! I hope you find it!