11/9/08

Inspiration?

This one only took an hour and a half! 2 Pages in one day, when I am behind 50 this might take a while!!!
So I am having a hard time lately feeling inspired! I am a little behind in scrapbooking and I thought I would catch up a little today! This page took me forever (I only got this one done) it seemed like! I still feel like it is not finished! I changed the paper and embellishments about a million times! I thought I would share and ask does anyone know how they get inspiration back, or what you do to get inspiration?

4 comments:

DAVIS' said...

All you need to do shell is sit down eat some cookie dough and drink a diet coke and it will come to you...

Anisa said...

They are really cute. I can't scrapbook without inspiration. Of course, I use scrapbooking magazines. There are also a lot of websites out there with good layouts for inspiration.

Anisa said...

Oh, and you need a day off work to go scrapbooking with me all day.

Lucashell said...

I would love to spend a day scrapbooking with you.. I am just so nervous about my pages they are getting more and more simple. I hate that it takes so long and then my page looks like there is nothing on it!