Lucas and Legacy went to this fun place called Jumpin Jacks's with Anisa and her boys. All I can say is I was driving home from work and Lucas said "She is going, going, and she is gone". I wanted to see her before she went to sleep, I think that place made her so tired she fell asleep on the couch! Lucas is so excited to take her again (ME TOO) what a great place for this winter!
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

4 comments:
that looks like so much fun!! Legz loves to jump so i bet she was having the time of her life!
Jumping Jacks is so cool. When you come down next we should take the girls they opened up one in St. George and Kaylah was going nuts when we took her, its a really fun place.
Looks like a ton of fun! I want to try that slide!
There are also some other places just like this that are fun too.
Classic Fun Center- off 90th S. and the frontage road by the freeway.
Sky High Party- on Redwood and about 80th south.
They both have different days when there are really good deals.
Post a Comment