10/15/08

Gag on this!

So read if you want too!!!
Yesterday afternoon after work me and Legzz where sitting on my bed. When all of the sudden she starts Gagging, and put her hand in her mouth. I am scrambling - thinking what do I do-is she going to throw up, should I take her to the tub??? Does she have something stuck in her throat???
Anyway this goes on for a few minutes as I am thinking she has something caught in her throat- so I pound on her back - My heart almost stopped beating!!!
Then all of the sudden she removes her hand from her mouth and pulls out a long hair -
SICK!!!!
As she hands me the hair from her mouth, she does one of those all over body shivers you get sometimes!!!
I thought how in the freaking world did you get a hair in your mouth?

4 comments:

DAVIS' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DAVIS' said...

AHHHHHHH a piece of hair. Can I ask who's was it? I had to delete my last post cause my daughter decided to help me with my typing sorry...

Anisa said...

That gives me the heebie jeebies.

Ron and Debbie said...

gross, that would definately make a person gag. Legz must not be over the phase of putting every thing in her mouth.